A postdoctoral position is available in Prof. Dar-Bin Shieh`s lab, NCKU college
【Research focus】Biomedical translation of nano/micro technology and molecular medicine
- Stem cells and regenerative medicine
- Nano/micro system and optoelectronics integration
- Software/hardware skills in bio-detection enrichment system integration and cloud management
- Cell culture and molecular biology related skills
- Ph. D. or master degree in area of biology, chemistry, electrical engineering, computer science, biomedical engineering or related cross-discipline research experience.
- Familiar with micro/ nano synthesis/fabrication, stem cell biology, chemical modification, automation and optoelectronics integration, AI and computer science.
- Experience in biomedical industry, entrepreneur and regulations are preferred.
- Salary upon negotiation.
- Work will be primarily performed at Medical College and hospital of National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan. Oversea exchange or visits may be required.
【How to Apply】
Applications should be submitted and should include the following:
- a current CV, including a short biography and publication list,
- the abstract of doctoral thesis
- one recommendation letter
by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2020/01/31