About Institute of Oral Medicine
Institute of Oral Medicine (IOM) is composed of Fundamental Research Group, the Clinical Research Group and the Medical Equipment Group. IOM recruits 14 students each year. Students are mainly from the dentistry related departments, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology (Department of Chemistry and Material Sciences).
The milestones of IOM
- Cultivate professionals oral medicine.
- Develop oral medical products, diagnostic and treatment tools and technology.
- Enhance the fundamental and clinical oral medicine research power, and help solve the oral diseases.
- Enhance the Oral medicine knowledge learning and innovation ability
- Create Cross-field learning and research
- Establish professions in oral medicine
- Create lifelong learning and international View